We are looking to add a skilled bookkeeper / financial accounts manager to our LOC team, located at our HQ in Burleigh Heads, QLD.
Casual Position / Full Time / Part Time Position - 20-40 hours per week
Availability Monday – Friday
Must have previous experience in similar role.
This role will entail key responsibilities listed below (not limited to):
- Creating invoices for wholesale accounts and sales
- Data entry into accounting software (Xero etc.)
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable and debtor control
- Reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts including bank, credit cards, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Processing AUD and International payments
- BAS preparation
- Preparation of month end reports
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Certificate IV, Diploma or Degree in Accounting or Bookkeeping or an equivalent international Diploma or Degree qualification
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel essential
- Familiar with Accounting terms and principals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- An appetite and willingness to continuously expand your skills and knowledge to progress your career
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional with numbers and data
- Detailed planning, time management and organisation skills
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment and common sense
- Creative problem-solver
- On trend and familiar with the fast-paced fashion marketing landscape
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
If you are passionate, committed, exceptional with numbers and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment, then please apply with CV / Cover Letter to email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted.