Looking for a fresh start? Want to look forward to coming to work every day?
We are looking to add to our growing Lack of Color team and currently have two positions available.
Positions are located at our HQ in Burleigh Heads, QLD, Australia.
ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITION
Our customer care team is the first point of contact for all of our wonderful LOC customers across the globe. Lack of Color aims to create a memorable and positive experience for all customers. We need to ensure every interaction with our team exceeds our customer’s expectations.
Casual Position & Full-Time Positions available
20-40 hours per week
- Provide exceptional customer care and product knowledge
- Identify ways to personalise the experience of every customer wherever possible
- Efficient use of Gmail and internal shipping and tracking systems
- Ensure all customer notes are recorded accurately for incoming and outgoing orders
- Ensure all LOC in-house procedures are adhered to at all times
- Work closely with other members of the LOC team to ensure issues effecting customer orders are rectified smoothly, quickly & efficiently
The role will entail the below key responsibilities (but not limited to):
- First point of contact for all Lack of Color customer service enquiries
- Responding to Facebook Messages, Instagram Comments and Instagram DMs (where applicable)
- Manage all customer and wholesale product returns (where applicable)
- Resolve any order issues or discrepancies with the Lack of Color operations team quickly and professionally
- Contact shipping companies to follow up on customer orders / returns
- Sorting of orders in the morning / afternoons and matching labels
- Assistance with day-to-day general tasks in warehouse during busy / sale periods (where applicable / necessary)
To join the team, you must meet the following criteria:
- Previous sales / retail / customer service experience essential
- Outstanding communication skills. You must be able to display the highest levels of accuracy in spelling, grammar, sentence structure – in both written and spoken communication
- Ability to problem solve
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic and shows initiative
We have a small team of hardworking individuals here at LOC HQ. If you are looking to commit to your new career that presents new challenges and opportunities with like-minded, inspirational and driven individuals, you will feel right at home with the LOC team.
If you are passionate, committed an thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment, then please apply with CV / Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will commence this / next week, for an ASAP start date. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.