1. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at lackofcolor.com by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link.
2. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
1. The Referred Customer must be a new customer, they must not have purchased from lackofcolor.com previously.
2. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, one person using different email addresses).
1. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an order greater than $100 in total value, minus all fees including shipping, discounts, taxes, duties or fees.
1. Rewards are payable in increments of $15.
2. The maximum Qualified Referrals earned per calendar year may be no more than 50 Qualified Referrals. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
1. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Lack of Color’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in Lack of Color’s sole discretion.
1. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Lack of Color’s Refer-a-Friend program.
1. Lack of Color reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Lack of Color Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
1. Lack of Color reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.