So a weird and wonderful question I am constantly asked due to being a self confessed hat addict. Where do you even get the chance to wear all those extravagant hats?
Below are a few ideas to put your minds at ease and maybe persuade you to cross over to the shady side.
- The races/polo - Probably the most popular choice where hats are suitable and most likely expected attire. Your possibilities with a Lack Of Color masterpiece are totally endless and so are the Kodak moments!
- Breakfast, Brunch or lunch – Out dress the entire restaurant or ease a hangover head with an oversized fedora and the company of a mimosa or two.
- Just about any holiday destination (even gloomy rainy ones!)
Think sitting under the Eifel tower nibbling on a croissant shaded by the beautiful Montana. Or braving the NYC Christmas snow with your trusty boater. Or in our own Australian backyard rocking the straw stunning hats by the ocean.
- FESTIVALS! My personal favorite – weather its day one fresh vibes or it's day 3 and you can’t remember the last time you brushed your hair, a hat will complete any outfit to give you instant festival steeze.
- Last but not least… Around your house without any pants on! It is a dam wonderful feeling and makes you feel fabulous AF.