The Inca Bucket
- This hat is crafted from natural fibres - so you can rock your favourite style while walking a little lighter.Natural fibre
- This hat is made from sustainably grown raffia straw.Raffia straw
- This style has a short brim. Check the description for brim measurements.Short brim
Our latest woven raffia straw bucket hat takes you from day to night, from poolside to beachside, from festival to grassy hills and beyond. A true companion worthy of memories new and old.
Size & Fit
- Due to crown design, hat is slightly oversized / designed to be worn comfortably.
- We suggest adding a hat filler so you can tailor the hat to fit your head perfectly.
- Click here to find your perfect hat sizing.
When cared for correctly, our delicate yet durable straw hats are designed to withstand the test of time.
See below our tips for caring for your new Lack of Color hat.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All orders have a standard processing time of 1-3 business days.
Note, dispatch times may be longer during a sale period.
Receive FREE standard shipping on all orders over $195.
|Standard Shipping||2-6 business days||$15.00-$20.00|
|Express Shipping||1-4 business days||$30.00|
To find out more about shipping costs and times, please visit our shipping guide.
What matters to us most is that you love your new LOC hat, which is why we will happily accept returns on all full-price items for a cash refund, store credit, or exchange.
Returns must be received within 30 days and be in original condition with tags attached.
To find out more about our returns policy, please visit our returns guide.
All Natural Fibres
This style is made from all natural fibres and completely produced by plants. Natural materials like sea grass and palm leaf are sourced from the earth and crafted into eco-friendly material alternatives, that are both sustainable and durable.
Plant materials are fast-growing and regenerative, meaning you can rock your favourite style while walking the earth a little lighter.
Crafted from a variety of materials such as golden wheat straw, paper straw, raffia straw, and toquilla straw.
Our straw materials are sourced from plant fibres from around the world, naturally dried and hand crafted into your favourite styles for the summer sun. Lightweight, breathable and non-synthetic – made for the sunshine while protecting you from harmful UV rays.
- MGMindi G.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Inca BucketI recommend this productFavorite features High Quality, Comfortable, Sun Protection, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaySuper cute
I’ve been eyeballing this for about a year and finally decided to just buy it already haha, it’s super flattering and comfortable. Can’t wait for summer to wear this!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizeRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAnonymousVerified ReviewerReviewingThe Inca BucketI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 days agoDon’t buy this
When I first contacted Lack of Colour to return my item as I had issues with the flawed shape and ability to keep its shape, I was palmed off to a video of a different shape hat and how to restore it. This did not work at all. I ended up throwing out my expensive purchase.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizeRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PTPEI TZU L.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Inca BucketI recommend this productFavorite features Sun Protection, Comfortable, Great Fit, High Quality, Unique DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoNice And Classy
Love it!❤️QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizeRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5