Earn 149 Sunseeker Club points. Join now
- This hat is made from 100% Australian wool, a completely natural, renewable and biodegradable fibre.100% Australian Wool
- This hat is accredited with a UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) Rating 50+ so you can be sun safe while rocking your favourite style (Australian Tested).UPF 50+
- This style has a wide brim. Check the description for brim measurements.Wide brim
Inspired by the vintage men’s styles of days gone by, this hat is designed to make a statement. Featuring a stiffened wool fedora with rigid crown design that’s trimmed with a tonal grosgrain ribbon – stand out with a statement that’s all you.
When cared for correctly, our delicate yet durable wool hats are designed to withstand the test of time.
See below our tips for caring for your new Lack of Color hat.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All orders have a standard processing time of 1-3 business days.
Note, dispatch times may be longer during a sale period.
Receive FREE standard shipping on all orders over $195.
|Standard Shipping||2-6 business days||$15.00-$20.00|
|Express Shipping||1-4 business days||$30.00|
To find out more about shipping costs and times, please visit our shipping guide.
What matters to us most is that you love your new LOC hat, which is why we will happily accept returns on all full-price items for a cash refund, store credit, or exchange.
Returns must be received within 30 days and be in original condition with tags attached.
To find out more about our returns policy, please visit our returns guide.
Take on the outdoors in style, knowing that when it comes to sun protection, we’ve got you covered.
With the highest achievable sun protective rating for fabrics, our UPF 50+ (Australian tested) hats offer unbeatable sun protection, so you can be sun safe while rocking your favourite style.
- CGClaudia G.Verified BuyerReviewingCobalt RancherI recommend this productFavorite features Thoughtful Design, Great ValueRated 5 out of 5 stars11 hours agoGreat hat! Such an eyecatcher!
I absolutely adore this hat. It does run a bit big so I had to add more hat filler than usual.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizeRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LALea A.Verified BuyerReviewingStone RancherI recommend this productFavorite features High Quality, Thoughtful Design, Sun ProtectionRated 4 out of 5 stars19 hours agoBeautiful hat
It is such a beautiful hat, but the only issue that I have is the hat is a bit big for a size S, but with a small insert, it solves all the problem.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizeRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- STSierra T.Verified BuyerReviewingTeak Rancher SpecialI recommend this productFavorite features Great Fit, Thoughtful Design, High Quality, Unique Design, Great ValueRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove it!
Love this hat! I get so many compliments on it every time I wear it. Definitely a staple and the quality is better than any other hats I’ve purchased!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizeRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5